Sushi Tei Special Sushi's Review : Black Caviar & Fuji Roll

If you ever had chance to visit Indonesia and been curious to taste what sushi is then I greatly recommend to visit Sushi Tei which available in many cities in Indonesia like Jakarta, Surabaya and Yogyakarta

As I am big fan of sushi then I enjoying to taste those menus in Sushi Tei and this time feel proud to give review about two menus that I ordered there 

Black Caviar and Fuji Roll

Black Caviar 🍣🍣🍣 🍣🍣 🍣

It's greatly name done there since all about there are black fish eggs that soo crunchy and tasty ..I'm sure you will never deny how tasty sushi tei dishes are

The displayed picture of Sushi Tei black caviar looks so exotic in totally Glam black ? There is no else you can find there except tasty eggs fish 

Crunchy caviar would be delicious with wasabi and shoyu

Fuji Roll 🍣🍣 🍣🍣 🍣

You will get 4 pieces of Fuji Roll that ordered according to shape of Mount of Fuji ..decked with piece of salmon slice and layered by mayonnaise sauce while inside you will get piece of scrambled egg ..uff looks pretty and how about the taste ?? Damn delicious I can not explain ..oh yes you can have there is fried egg layered inside 

I did love salmon alot and feels exciting when having this Fuji roll since I knew I'll get salmon there and just can't tell how delicious this salmon is 

I'm sure you would never deny !! 

Price :

Black Caviar IDR 29k

Fuji Roll IDR 29k

The price may slight different occasionally 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tempting Blush Jewel Badgley Mischka Wedding Shoes Blocked Sandal Crystals Pearls Rhinestone Detail

 Hint you such gorgeous and lovable wedding shoes trend in romantic blush that will just create something luxury and romantic once walking t...